International (only bc my browser it tweaking)
- Breaking News: Putin wins the presidency, no one surprised or excited.
- The UN's head of the General Assembly has slammed the Security Council for emboldening the Syrian Government to ruthlessly assault the rebellion.
- Obama says U.S. won't hesitate to use force against Iran, but questions "loose talk" of war.
- There are causalities for both government and Al Qaeda linked forces in southern Yemen, as the transfer of political power has not ended violence.
- China is downgrading its growth targets to 7.5%.
- An explosion at an arms depot in Brazaville, Congo has killed at least 206 people.