- A senior UN official has arrive in Syria to ask the government for relief to be allowed into areas the state has decimated in an effort to put down an anti-government movement.
- Libya's leader has said he will maintain the unity of the country "with force" if necessary.
- In a press conference yesterday, Obama slammed his GOP rivals for speaking so "casually" of war with Iran. Despite all the saber-rattling, no one has talked about the day after Israel or the U.S. attacks Iran.
- Six British troops are believed to have been killed in Afghanistan when their armored vehicle was struck by an explosion.
- Romney edges out Santorum in Ohio and takes five other states on Super Tuesday. After Tuesday the arithmetic is convincingly on Romney's side, but he's still a very soft front runner and clearly GOP primary voters are casting lines for an alternative.
- In non-GOP primary news, former presidential candidate, Dennis Kucinich, lost his primary last night after this district was redrawn.
- Is U.S. energy independence within reach?
- Twenty nine companies have pulled their ads from the Rush Limbaugh show following is disgraceful remarks about a Georgetown law student.