- The earth braces for a second round of solar flares today.
- The Supreme Leader of Iran responded positively to President Obama's call for more diplomacy before going to war. Undoubtedly, the GOP presidential candidates will use that against the president, but how different are their plans from Obama's actions? And John Kerry responds to Mitt Romney.
- Annan has cautioned against military intervention in Syria, and the U.S. is having a hard time reading the tea leaves of the money transfers of elite Syrians.
- Hamas is distancing itself from both Iran and Syria, despite a history of benefiting from the two.
- Egypt has adjourned the trial of 43 NGO employees while a new panel of judges is found. The whole situation has left Sam LaHood of IRI confused as to why IRI and NDI were targeted.
- Some in the Santorum camp, though not the candidate himself, are calling on Newt to get out of the race.
- Bachmann thinks there's been "overkill" in attacking Rush Limbaugh's remarks and finds hypocrisy on the left when they don't confront mad tweeters. Never mind that Rush Limbaugh is the most listened to radio show in the country.
- One super PAC takes aim at incumbents. Any incumbent.
- Sign of the coming apocalypse?: House Dems and Repos will both support the same bill and President Obama has indicated he would sign it.