- "And we have liftoff of the Space Shuttle Atlantis." Last liftoff of the STS, ever without a clear path forward for U.S. participation in space.
- South Sudan, world's newest state.
- Protests in Yemen turned deadly today following Saleh's speech yesterday.
- The Economist wonders if Gujarat offers a vision of India's future. Meanwhile, The Washington Post worries that India is unprepared for an urban boom.
- Carney said the administration doesn't get excited about jobs data. Bullshit. And if the administration doesn't, this dyed-in-the-wool Democrat does. Get it together, fellas.
- On the bright side, GOP fundraising numbers are flagging compared to 2007 -- tough to say if this represent tighter wallets or more money going to GOP IEs.
- One filled with invective, here at DCExile. For those of you not bound up in the argument in the Comments, a quick recap: Colin and I still fundamentally disagree about the point of life but agree that Jason's wrong about whether Stiglitz misspoke. Aside from that, it's been more of the same.