- The brains behind the operation to kill bin Laden has been placed under cover for his own protection. At the same time, amid the growing row between Pakistan and the United States, Pakistan is making noise about removing troops from the old NWFP. And the Guardian reported today that the CIA ran a truly clever fake vaccination program to try to acquire DNA of bin Laden relatives to verify the man's presence in Abbottabad--some public health advocate have expressed concern over this rouse.
- Anthony Shadid in the New York Times reports on Egypt's unfinished and ongoing revolution. And, unfortunately, Tunisia has all but fallen out of the news.
- French deputies voted overwhelmingly to fund France's involvement in NATO operations over Libya, while the French foreign minister indicated that a political solution may be in the offing.
- As the GOP struggles to regain the initiative with the fight over the debt ceiling (or at least begins to blame the old Bogeyman, the media), Minority Leader McConnell has a new phased plan for raising the debt ceiling.
- Santorum, icecream-aholic. Or something.