- The Arab League is appealing to the UN for a joint peacekeeping mission, but Russia's continued opposition is stifling the plan. Rebels continue to fight on in the Syria and Abu Muqawama on why you can't call this a civil war yet.
- The presumed next president of China, Xi Jinping, is visiting the US in a visit that preludes his transition to power.
- Two seemingly coordinated strikes against Israeli diplomats in India and Georgia will likely keep tensions high between Iran and Israel.
- Greece's parliament as approved far reaching austerity measures insisted upon by the EU, but protests continued as buildings burned in Athens.
- The Obama budget plan is out and you can download it on your smartphone. Ultimately policy wonk/tech geek crossover? I think so.
- Santorum has a plan to derail Romney. He was also on Meet the Press discussing the secret plan Obama has for the country in the second term.
- In Maryland, Democrats look for votes across the aisle to legalize same-sex marriage.