- Likely Iranian bombings of Israeli targets are likely responses to Israel's likely responsibility for the covert sabotage and assassination campaign in Iran.
- The UN says Syria has indiscriminately attacked civilians. Video of such an attack here.
- Spain gets downgraded by Fitch and the S&P. Greece embraced austerity.
- SANTORMENTUM: one poll has Santorum ahead of Romney nationally; more importantly, another poll has Santorum winning all but one of Michigan's counties. Michigan Governor Snyder says he will endorse a GOP candidate in the next week. Oh please oh please oh please be Pretty Ricky.
- Tony Bennett says legalize it, echoing Peter Tosh.
- A much needed call for the GOP to quit the asinine teleprompter jokes.