- The United States is heading out of Afghanistan early. Or is it?
- In the words of the Indian Ambassador to the UN, negotiations over a Syria resolution are going "not so well." The Economist opines that it may be due to buyer's remorse over Libya.
- Pakistan's political crisis gets worse.
- The Donald endorsed Mittens.
- Shuler? Really? Really.
- The ACLU is suing (again) the United States over drone strikes. Greenwald lauds the suit here. Nevertheless, it is unlikely to go anywhere.
- BREAKING: President Obama will not host a Super Bowl party.