- The Christian Science Monitor presents Mitt ('08) vs. Mitt ('12).
- A 3 Judge Panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled that California's Proposition 8 is unconstitutional. The ruling will almost certainly be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- It's E-Day (C-Day?) in Minnesota and Colorado and, sort of, in Missouri. Results here.
- South Carolina Republicans are suing the U.S. DOJ to enforce their
modern poll taxvoter ID law. Silly DOJ, don't you know poor people and people of color shouldn't be allowed to vote?
- Bonus: even the Republicans can't find voter fraud.