- The United States has closed its embassy in Damascus. The UK has recalled its ambassador. And the violence just gets worse.
- South China Sea, next Cold War?
- Hamas and Fatah have agreed to a unity government with Abbas as PM.
- Noriega has been moved to a hospital.
- Also in the annals of former dictators, Saleh was pelted with shoes after emerging from the New York City hotel where he is being treated.
- Good news for the President among Democrat's white whale: blue collar white Americans.
- A former Kennedy White House intern has written a book revealing her 18-month long affair with the President.
- Why is Mitt Romney scared of taking questions from the people? He seems pretty aloof to me. He must be some sort of elitist.
- Bonus: Rick Santorum won the Pat Boone primary.