- Iran is sending its intelligence chief to Saudi Arabia to dispute the U.S. claims of the plot to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the U.S.
- SecDef Panetta says we're winning against the Taliban in Afghanistan.
- The second round of Egypt's rather complicated voting process is underway.
- As the U.S. leaves, tension builds in Kirkuk, Iraq.
- A Putin loyalist won't claim his seat in the Russian Doma.
- The House passes a spending bill almost entirely along party lines. Compromise, we don't has it.
- Love and marriage is apparently an institution you can disparage, or at least the marriage part.
- Christiane Amanpour's run on This Week will end and George Stephanopoulos will return.