- Mexico foiled a bizarre plot to smuggle in one Qaddafi's sons.
- She did it again. Secretary Clinton has, not for the first time in her life, stood up for human rights--specifically, by demanding the expansion of who benefits from human to come closer to the whole human family.
- Pakistan's president has left Pakistan inspiring rumors and fears that a coup is imminent. Friend of the blog, Kalsoom, addressed the duality of man in this regard this morning.
- Kenneth Pollack has been reading DCExile.
- The FDA's moves to expand access to the "morning after" pill has been stymied by HHS.
- 'All aboard the Gingrich express!' CNN/Time poll has Gingrich in first place in 3 of 4 early primary states. In New Hampshire, the loan holdout, Gingrich has added 21 points to his measure of support while Romney has lost 5, since the poll was last conducted a month ago. Mike Allen explains why it's for real real.
- K Street was #Occupied. Also, check out some of the excellent art spawned by the #Occupy movement.
- Finally, today is the 70th anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor--a date that has lived in infamy and one that set off a chain of events leading to a fair amount of the world we see today.