- Drones as the escalation vis a vis Iran.
- A blast has disrupted an oil pipeline near Homs in Syria, and in an interview with Barbara Walters Syria's President Assad tries to distance himself from the the violent actions of the military in responding to protests that may yet become full scale rebellion.
- The Euro may be facing its Waterloo, if a different Frenchman isn't able to get traction with the proposal he put together with Angela Merkel.
- The UN envoys meeting in Durban, South Africa edge closer to a fund to combat the effects of climate change.
- America's war of choice is coming to a close. Thanks to all those men and women who served in Iraq, apologies for the political leadership you had to endure.
- My former governor gets 14 years and joins his gubernatorial predecessor behind bars.
- The GOP will debate in Iowa on Saturday and Politico says this is to decide the "alpha dog."
- Cantor vs. Boehner...again...
- The Machinists Union approves a contract extension with Boeing, which will end the rancor over Boeing's union evading actions to move some production to South Carolina.