- LIBYAN REBELS ENTER TRIPOLI, rename Green Square as Martyrs' Square, and heavy fighting breaks out in Qaddafi's last redoubt. 3 of Qaddafis sons are in custody and the ICC Prosecutor already wants custody of Saif.
- After five days of clashes, sometimes spilling over into Egypt, Israel and Hamas have agreed to a ceasefire in Gaza.
- Over the weekend, Iran sentenced two American hikers to 8 years in jail for entering Iran without permission.
- The D-Trip pulled in slightly more cash than the NRCC in July.
- The Democrat and Union-led Wisconsin recall, though unable to swing the legislature, has caused Scott Walker to recalibrate--and it's reverberating in Ohio.
- Politico considers the GOP's Libyan dissonance (and incoherence) and its putting them on the wrong side of history (once again).
- And Jon Huntsman showed up to fight.