- NTC forces (better, Jason?) have given Qaddafi loyalists in Sirte a Saturday ultimatum to surrender or face assault.
- Sudan. Still not good.
- Our Man in Kabul has apparently pulled the rug from under us once again--this time in reportedly effective talks with the Taliban. This Editor's opinions about ill-behaving client states is well known.
- Acting ATF Director Melson is out of a job in the wake of the ATF's ill-conceived "Fast and Furious" operation.
- And he was, Rick. Dumb and senile. While we're talking about Reagan, does that mean you're considering joining a union, too, Gov?
- Hahaha deadly storm sent by God to force Congress to cut budgets!