- Qaddafi's wife, daughter, and two of his sons have sought refuge in Algeria. The NTC describes Algeria's giving refuge as an act of aggression.
- Reports of the death of Al Qaeda's number two may have been greatly exaggerated. Or maybe not. We don't know.
- For the second time in two weeks, Turkey claims to have killed well over 100 PKK in raids.
- Politico asks if Rick Perry is dumb. Outstanding -- remember when we talked about whether W was dumb and he won the Presidency -- maybe we should focus more on the fact that he's out of his damn mind than question whether he's dumb. Praying for rain may sound stupid, but when it mobilizes thousands, it ain't.
- U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Blackburn has temporarily enjoined enforcement of Alabama's tough new
anti-people of coloranti-immigration law.
- Hey, maybe this has something to do with the unpopularity of Obamacare?