- The fight for Libya remains an active one and James Traub gives a vote of confidence for the government that will follow after the gun battles.
- A likely suicide attack was perpetrated against UN offices in Abuja, Nigeria today killing at least 16 people.
- Freind of DC Exile, Reza Marashi, talks about the unintended consequences of sanctions. And in case you didn't hear, the National Iranian American Council might just be the diaspora's Dark Knight.
- Ben Bernanke spoke today but said very little. Matt Yglesias is disappointed there is no action to address unemployment and indeed the word cloud of the speech, would seem to bear that out.
- McCain's long decline since his financial downturn freakout continues as it's being reported he promised to arm Qaddafi in a meeting with one of Qaddafi's sons in 2009.