- Yesterday, Libyan rebels took Bab al-Aziziya, Qaddafi's compound in Tripoli as well as Ras Lanuf. Fighting is ongoing in Tripoli and elsewhere today. At the same time, the so-called Contact Group is moving to unfreeze assets so they can be provided to the rebels-cum-government.
- Syria is set to face yet more sanctions and Ambassador Robert Ford has been defiantly traveling around Syria to meet the Syrian opposition.
- The Satellite Sentinel project has uncovered evidence of mass graves in South Khordofan.
- Bam's in a dead heat.
- PPP says Perry would get 22% of Iowa caucus-goers -- determining likely caucus-goers is notoriously difficult. This Editor wonders how many Parry would get?
- Pataki in? I'm going to guess Pataki would not improve Colin's outlook.