- Today's Taliban raid in Kabul continued into the night. The Taliban struck the Afghan Intelligence HQ, the US Embassy, and NATO military headquarters.
- Mustafa Abdul Jalil gave his first speech in Tripoli today, outlining the NTC's vision of post-Qaddafi Libya.
- Oh, the Euro.
- Democrats wait with bated breath for the outcome of NY-9 special. Regardless of who wins, the GOP has already won the message war.
- And the White House has managed five days of message discipline. This may be unprecedented in the Obama White House (@carlyhawk fact check?). There's hope for the re-elect yet.
- Warren is in. If I were Scott Brown, I'd be cursing my GOP refusenik brothers in the Senate.
- US poverty rate reaches staggering proportions.