- Typhoon Nesat pounded the Philippines.
- As if to make the Palestinian's point, Israel has approved the construction of an additional 1,100 settler homes in East Jerusalem, the eventual capital of Palestinian state.
- Egypt has finally set a date for its first post-Mubarak election: November 28, 2011.
- The White House is working closely with the NTC to secure weapons leftover from the Qaddafi era. But ABC News is reporting that 20,000 surface to air missiles have gone missing.
- The White House stays on message in Denver -- the ole DCExile On-Message Counter tells us it's been nearly 20 days of message discipline for BHO.
- It's as if, because they did everything in secret, Republicans can't accept there was no secret-White-House-healthcare conspiracy.
- You know, it would be nice if people that purport to have a direct pipeline to the deepest, secret thoughts of the Founding Fathers (if not the Holy Father) could actually tell their stories accurately. Fortunately, we have the many layers of irony embedded in Perry's inability to recall the facts of the Boston Tea Party to keep us warm through the looming winter.
- Unemployed Millionaires for Tax Increases.