- The endgame in Libya has begun, with NTC forces entering the outskirts of Sirte, while Cameron and Sarkozy revel in victory, praising Libya's new leaders.
- The Economist considers how to save the Euro while European central banks work to do exactly that.
- The international political implications of this ongoing process are just astounding.
- Boehner draws a stupid line in the sand.
- Perry's governing (governoring?) style is rather secretive, not unlike that other "straight talkin'" Republican from Texas. Also, this Editor just downloaded the forthcoming chapter on Perry's 2006 campaign in The Victory Lab for his Kindle.
- I love the Ragin' Cajun but . . . damnit.