- U.S. spy agencies say Iran is willing and able to launch attacks inside the United States. In the faint distance, I hear the ominous sound of a drum.
- Pakistan denies intimate links with the Taliban, despite previously having intimate leaks with the Taliban.
- Russia is likely to be the fly in the ointment that stops a UN Security Council resolution on Syria.
- The EU has shot down the merger of Deutsche Boerse and NYSE Euronext.
- Romney took over 46% of the votes in Florida to win convincingly. However, he apparently is "not concerned with the very poor," he continued, "We have a safety net there." Sounds a little bit like George W. Bush reminding everyone they can go to the emergency room for medical care.
- Super PACs are making up the gap for Republican candidates in their bid to our fund raise Obama. And John McCain is right to criticize the Citizens United Supreme Court Ruling. Here's a former lobbyist working on a constitutional amendment to take some of the money out of politics.
- How much has President Obama added to the national debt? Hint: It's not as much as you think.
- The Facebook IPO is coming to pass.