- Syrian forces retook the Damascus suburbs the government lost control of over the weekend. Meanwhile, the U.N. Security Council heard debate on the Arab League's transition proposal.
- U.S. drone strike in Yemen kills 11. And, Prof. Robert Chesney considers U.S. intervention in Yemen's non-international armed conflict with AQAP (and gives me a shout-out).
- Oh, Argentina, using the language of anti-colonialism while abjuring the self-determination of the Falkland Islanders.
- The U.S. intelligence community believe Iran to be a greater threat than AQ (and its franchises).
- It's E-Day in Florida. Polls close at 8:00 pm Eastern; Romney is expected to win handedly. Results here. Note: Polls close at 7:00 pm local time so for the majority of the state, polls close at 7:00 pm Eastern but the western Panhandle closes at 8:00 pm Eastern.
- Dear Sarah, the media giveth and the media taketh away.
- The glory of quarterly FEC reports. Plus Colbert's.
- The Dover Airforce Base burial scandal gets worse.