- There are unconfirmed reports that yet another Qaddafi son has been captured. Despite such reports in the past, no sons of Qaddafi have been captured by NTC fighters. Meanwhile, NTC fighters have reached the coastal route in Sirte, cutting off the escape of remaining Qaddafi loyalists.
- Questions continue to swirl around the alleged Iranian assassination plot. Friend of the blog, Reza Marashi addresses it at the Huffington Post. Some question whether the plot was real, others what the U.S. should do about it.
- The world-wide Blackberry outage is over! After three days, your Torch or Bold should have buzzed back to life this morning. This Editor and long-time--though no longer--Blackberry user wonders if this outage is the nail in RIM's coffin.
- Big Money Obama pulled in $70 million in the third quarter for the re-elect.
- Foreclosure is giving way to demolition. What a great use of homes and resources.
- Scott Brown may be a member of the esteemed ranks of Senator-plagiarists.
- The Washington Post fact-checks Cain's 9-9-9 plan. Cain himself will be on MTP this Sunday.