- After a two-day truce, NTC forces have renewed their assault on Sirte.
- Greek failure to control debt and public spending sent markets into a tailspin.
- The Washington Post takes a look at my former classmate who remains locked in an Egyptian prison under suspicion of espionage some four months after his initial detention.
- Syria: Nightmare.
- Occupy Wall Street is spreading and gaining momentum after a weekend in which nearly 1000 protesters were arrested--one of the largest mass arrests in American history.
- White House emails are getting the administration in trouble with both anti-stimulus zealots and anti-pipeline zealots. Proving once again that the White House pleases no one.