- NTC forces press the attack in Sirte and Reuters captures this stunning footage:
- Unfortunately, weapons are flowing out of Libya and into Egypt's black markets. This bodes poorly for Egypt given its current troubling state.
- Slovakia: spoiler no more.
- China and Vietnam moved closer to settling a longstanding maritime dispute. No word on whether the agreement in principle covers the Spratly Islands, as well.
- Turns out Obama's job bill is popular with Americans. Unfortunately, it's only really popular when the various provisions are listed to the respondents. So much for message discipline. Still, the President keeps pressing the attack--good for him.
- Sidney Tarrow says that Occupy Wall Street (and its spin offs) are less movement and more a "constituent moment" like the Great Depression coalition. Meanwhile, Peter Dreier says OWS will get co-opted and that that is a good thing. As for those who continue to say that the message of Occupy isn't clear, your Editor will let this picture (taken at last Wednesday's rally) do the talking for him: