- NTC fighters took the center of Bani Wald, today, leaving Qaddafi loyalists with only pockets of that city and of Sirte.
- U.S. drone strikes in Northwest Pakistan have accelerated as U.S.-Pakistan relations have gotten worse. It is perhaps a mark of how badly things are going that, as Pakistan says it's ready to negotiate with the Pakistani Taliban again, the U.S. is bombing so-called 'Good Taliban' positions.
- Noah Feldman weighs in on the killing of Anwar al-Aulaqi--this Editor disagrees with some of what Feldman says, including his comparison of uniformed soldiers in IAC. Significantly, that uniformed soldier would not get a hearing before being killed in combat, as Feldman notes, but he would if he were captured.
- SCOTUS has granted cert to a case involving a federal law criminalizing lying about military honors. It also granted cert for an interesting corporate liability/Alien Tort Claims Act case.
- New Yorkers support Occupy Wall Street.
- The President is still pushing the jobs bill -- good on ya, Mr. President.