- Turkey isn't getting along with its neighbors today as it pledges to move forward with sanctions against Syria, despite the failure of the UN resolution. Meanwhile, Prime Minister in Erdogan said that Israel is a regional threat because it posses a nuclear bomb.
- In Bahrain, medics that had been convicted in a special security court following the protests may now get a proper civilian trial after the previous verdict was thrown out.
- Tunsia's Prime Minister tells the West something it should already know, but may ignore. He says, "All Islamist parties are not the same."
- Germany tries to get some support for a re-capitalization plan for European banks.
- The Occupy Wall Street protests are gaining momentum according to The Washington Post, and the protests are moving beyond NYC. Jonathan Capehart on what the Occupy Wall Street protesters should learn from the Tea Party.
- Senate Democrats have offered up a 5% surtax on millionaires to pay for President Obama's job plan.
- Rick Perry is making it rain.