- Despite the House vote on Libya today--and in spite of GOP declarations of a stalemate in Libya last night--Libyan rebels made more advances today, taking another town in western Libya and threatening to finally wrest control of Brega. Meanwhile, Speaker Boehner threatened to take on a War Powers fight he will likely (doubtlessly?) lose.
- Jon Huntsman announced today that he will announce his 2012 run for the presidency next week.
- An effort to cut the Ethanol subsidy failed to earn enough votes to actually come to the floor.
- A federal district court judge in California ruled that against Proposition 8 proponents today, holding that Judge Vaughn Walker's ruling would stand, despite his long-term same-sex relationship.
- The Washington Post fact-checks last night's GOP debate. It's well worth the read.
- The wildfire in Arizona, burning since Memorial day, is now the largest in Arizona's history.