- The White House defended continued American involvement in Libya, despite no Congressional sanction, with an opinion on the War Powers Act that largely stands in line with precedent.
- Pakistani officials have now reportedly rounded up 35 to 40 people alleged to have assisted the CIA, this is up from the numbers reported this morning.
- The pain of austerity continues in Greece as the Prime Minister pledges to reshuffle his cabinet ahead of another crucial package of cuts are set to reach the parliament.
- File under, "Pot, this is Kettle" - Congressional Republicans want to nix Obama signing statements that might circumvent the laws that are passed. It's worth noting President Bush issued an estimated 750 signing statements during his administration.
- On the heels of announcing his intention to announce, a member of Jon Huntsman's campaign strategist John Weaver believes the Republican party isn't a governing party because "no one wants to be around a bunch of cranks."
- Conservative think tanks pay to be advertised on conservative talk radio shows, according to Politico. The Heritage Foundation has reportedly paid $2 million to sponsor Rush Limbaugh, which has to make Sean Hannity feel less loved with his just $1.3 million sponsorship.