- Former President of Tunisia Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali was sentenced to 35 years in absentia today. Several weeks ago, The Economist ran an article discussing the effects of the now-limited countries of refuge for former dictators.
- Yemen struggles to retake Zinjibar as protests continued in Sana'a.
- And Robert Chesney now accepts that the War Powers Act applies to the Libyan Intervention.
- Anthony Weiner formally submitted his resignation to the House of Representatives.
- McKinsey was forced to back away from its claims that the Affordable Care Act would cause employers to drop insurance coverage today, conceding that the study was "not predictive."
- And America's descent into Whig Liberalism (as opposed to Civic Republicanism) is complete.