- An Iranian nuclear scientist was killed by a targeted car bomb Tuesday. The Iranian government is blaming Israel and the U.S. In other Iran news, China remains reluctant to cut Iranian oil imports.
- Drone strikes have begun anew in Pakistan, as a strike is believed to have killed 4 militants. Unrelated, but related news, Pakistan's Defence Secretary has been fired.
- North Korea may be looking for a food-for-nukes deal.
- The Greek experience with austerity comes under questioning. **Editorial Note: So you're saying if you spend less money, the economy contracts? And I am shocked to find gambling going on in this establishment!**
- Romney wins New Hampshire with 39%, sorry Ben. Further down the card, it's Paul, Huntsman, Gingrich, Santorum, and Perry. Perry failed to capture more than 1%. As the Romney Inevitable Express starts to pick up steam, conservative activists look to block the tracks in South Carolina. And Dana Milbank, fun distraction at times, talks about being a journalist on the campaign trail.
- Planet Money considers the past and future of American manufacturing.