- The slow-motion ouster of Bashar al-Assad appears to be speeding up with France and Britain beginning a push at the UN to that end. It will be interesting to see to what degree they follow the Libya playbook.
- Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich has been demoted to private but will not serve any of his three-month sentence behind bars.
- Worryingly, the NTC has recognized the local tribal government established in Bani Walid after the NTC was pushed out.
- Both the latest Quinnipiac and CNN/TIME/ORC polls showed Romney leading Gingrich 36 to 34 in Florida.
- Geithner out if Obama is reelected (and out if Obama loses, too).
- Oh! Fidel!
- Gingrich accuses the President of practicing Peronism. This accusation is facially ridiculous.