- Another dispatch from Syria indicates residential buildings were targeted by pro-Assad forces with many women and children killed.
- Goodluck Jonathan has challenged Boko Haram, the radical Islamist terror group in Nigeria responsible for a series of recent attacks, to identify themselves and make their demands known.
- There are whispers of progress from the Greek debt forgiveness talks.
- The twitter revolution was always overstated, now it may be obsolete.
- The GOP candidates left standing debated again last night, and even with crowd reactions Newt failed to deliver a great performance. It will now be four weeks before the next debate, and I that point the debate could just end up being Gov. Romney of Massachusetts debating Presidential Candidate Romney of Wherecanilockupthemostvotesylvania.
- The U.S. economy grew at 2.8% in the fourth quarter of 2011, which is the best quarterly growth number posted for the year.
- Obama wants to pursue an "all of the above" energy policy.