- Another day, another batch of Iranians rescued by the USN at sea.
- We moved closer to doomsday today. But not this close.
- Israel is preparing to receive Syrian refugees once the regime falls and the bloodletting begins.
IrelandScotland long a province be a nation once again. Bonus: A Nation Once Again
- These folks that had exit polls for Iowa early that turned out to be the real exit polls have exit polls for New Hampshire, too. DCExile has no idea if they're real. The question of exit poll accuracy in general is an entirely different subject.
- Nate Silver says Romney wins with 39. I respectfully disagree--I think Romney pulls in less than 35, likely less than 33.
- Damn it, yard signs do not vote. No, not even in New Hampshire.
- The Socialist Party of America had this to say about President Obama:
The notion that Barack Obama is a socialist ranks among the greatest fairy tales in American society -- right up there with the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the idea that if you work hard enough your children will live a better life than you," Socialist Party spokeswoman Lynn Lomibao said in an email. "Socialists know what Obama is: another corporate funded politician placed in the White House to protect the wealth and status of the 1 percent.
- Satisfied, Republicans?