- Iran has sentenced a former Marine, and they believe a CIA Agent, to death. Meanwhile, Ahmadinejad flew to Venezuela hoping to find a friend. There are reports this morning of diplomats confirming Iran's nuclear enrichment in a bunker.
- A gunman in an Afghan army uniform killed a US soldier in that country.
- The end of oil subsidies in Nigeria continue to be met with violence.
- Is the Arab Spring good or bad for the US?
- Heavy is the crown as Romney took the majority if the barbs from GOP opponents yesterday morning. There is an interesting shift where back in September is was pile on Obama. Yesterday Romney wanted to talk about Obama and everyone else wanted to talk about Romney. And for John Huntsman it all comes down to the Granite State. Is it just me or would the best debate, the debate America deserves be the debate between Obama and Huntsman?
- The Supreme Court will hear arguments about Texas re-districting.