- In Syria, the unrest has reached the suburbs of Damascus.
- A "handful" of Americans have taken shelter in the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. This unusual move come sin the wake of Egyptian raids on NGOs.
- Hussain Haqqani has once again been allowed to leave Pakistan.
- European Union leaders meet again, continue to try to stave off crisis.
- Raul Castro has said Cuban presidents should have term limits of 10 years.
- The FDA surveilled the personal emails of scientists and doctors that were likely whisteblowers against the agency, according to a law suit filed by a few of the scientists and doctors.
- Freddie Mac is betting against homeowners.
- A new casino in Atlantic City will have "term limits" on employment.