- Sgt. Frank Wuterich, the only Marine still facing charges arising out of the Haditha Massacre, plead guilty to a reduced charge of voluntary manslaughter and dereliction of duty. He will face no more than 3 months in confinement and reduction in rank.
- The ICC levels charges against four Kenyan leaders for the violence that followed Kenya's 2007 elections.
- Libya remains fragile and unsettled months after the fall of Tripoli and the killing of Qaddafi.
- Nigeria is becoming a horror show.
- Sen. Rand Paul was not detained by the TSA despite his assertions otherwise. Instead, after refusing to be pat-down following his triggering of a body scanner, he was escorted outside of the security area, booked on a new flight, and re-scanned without incident. Gawker has some harsh words for Senator Paul.
- John Kiriakou, former CIA officer, has been charged criminally in relation to leaks about water boarding.
- SCOTUS says you no to warrant-less GPS tracking.
- DCExile has added a Republican Primary delegate counter to its sidebar. Stay abreast of the delegate race with DCExile.