- The Economist agrees: there's a civil war in Syria.
- An American and Danish hostage rescued by Navy Seals this week may have benefited from a crooked cop.
- France has agreed to withdraw its combat troops from Afghanistan by 2013, a year earlier than expected.
- Israeli negotiators indicated their guiding approach to a two-state solution is the inclusion of existing settlement blocks in Israel. Yes, Margaret, neo-colonialism does exist.
- The Huckster says he didn't approve his appearance in this Gingrich ad.
- The Department of Justice is making the severability argument in the alternative on health care reform.
- Paul's racists chickens are coming home.